100 Noble Way, North Berwick 03906
(207) 676-2234 msad60-info@msad60.org

Human Resources

Welcome to the HR page!

Please contact Eva Hamel if you have any questions.

Phone:  (207) 676-2234 x2     Fax:  (207) 676-3229     Email:  eva.hamel@msad60.org


The electronic form is our official means of communicating job postings, new hires, internal transfers/changes and ending employment. Completed forms are emailed immediately.

Request a Job Posting

New Hire Form

Transfer / Change of Employment

Ending Employment


HR Printable Forms & Documents

Injury Report

Direct Deposit Form

Course Reimbursement Form and Explanation

Volunteer Release Form

Request for Payment

Mileage Reimbursement Log

Federal W4

Maine W-4

Pay Dates 17-18

Anthem Booklet 2017-2018

Anthem Enrollment Change Form

2017-2018 Delta Dental Benefits Overview

Northeast Delta Dental Enrollment Change Form


Helpful Links

403(b) Retirement Information

The Family Medical and Leave Act

Maine DOE Fingerprinting

Maine DOE Initial Credentialing


Onlife Health

Delta Dental



How do I change my address?  Email your request and new address to hr@msad60.org and your school secretary 

How do I change my direct deposit information?  Complete Direct Deposit form above and email to hr@msad60.org or interoffice to payroll

How do I change my federal or state tax withholding?  Complete Federal and/or Maine W-4 above and email to hr@msad60.org or interoffice to payroll