SCHOOL ADMINISTRATIVE DISTRICT NO. 60
REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
June 9, 2016
Noble High School
Paul Johnson Library
North Berwick, Maine
Executive Session Start Time 6:00pm and Meeting Start Time 7:00pm
|1. Communication – The Board of Directors will strengthen communication with the MSAD #60 community.
2. Program Efficacy – The Board of Directors will be informed about the results of new programs and curriculum that have been adopted and new assessments that have been implemented. The Board will determine the potential for continuing support for those curriculums, programs, and assessments.
3. Budget: The Board of Directors will sponsor a district budget that supports and maintains vital programs and services.
4. Board Member Support System – The Board of Directors will promote a system to develop new Board members and support Board member roles.
Call to Order
- Executive Session Pursuant to M.R.S.A §405(6)(B) Expulsion of Student
- Executive Session Pursuant to 1M.R.S.A. §405(6)(B) Readmission of a Student
- Flag Salute
- Minutes of May 26, 2016
- Public Input
- Second Reading Policy;
JLCD- Administering Medications to Students
KF- Facilities Use
8. Technology Tablet Lease
9. Administrator’s Agreement
10. Assistant Principal Hussey School
11. Employment/Hiring /Resignations/Retirements
14. Executive Session Pursuant to 1 M.R.S.A §405(6)(A) Employment of Employee
MSAD #60 Mission Statement
“Our mission is to foster a lifelong love of learning, develop responsible decision-makers, teach the essential skills necessary to meet the demands of a changing world, and develop caring and contributing members of
a multicultural world.”