A Night of Information and Learning at the Lebanon Schools.
Where: Hanson School
When: Tuesday, March 13th from 6:00 – 7:30
Parents will have the opportunity to attend two 30 minute sessions.
We will be showing the movie “Trolls” in the gym at the Lebanon Elementary School with a snack for students to enjoy while parents attend sessions. Staff will be in the gym to supervise the students.
- Bullying – What it means and how to deal with it
- Literacy K-1 – What does it look like in kindergarten and 1st grade?
- Literacy 2-5 – What does it look like in grades 2 – 5?
- Everyday Math K-5 – What’s it all about?
- Behavior Management in Our School – What is PBIS?
- Standardized Testing – What does it mean for my child?
- 5210 Let’s Go! – Our school-wide plan and healthy goals
Please RSVP by Friday, March 9th. Hope to see you there!