SCHOOL ADMINISTRATIVE DISTRICT NO. 60
REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
October 1, 2015
Noble High School
North Berwick, Maine
Meeting Start Time 7:00pm
|1. Communication – The Board of Directors will strengthen communication with the MSAD #60 community.
2. Program Efficacy – The Board of Directors will be informed about the results of new programs and curriculum that have been adopted and new assessments that have been implemented. The Board will determine the potential for continuing support for those curriculums, programs, and assessments.
3. Budget: The Board of Directors will sponsor a district budget that supports and maintains vital programs and services.
4. Board Member Support System – The Board of Directors will promote a system to develop new Board members and support Board member roles.
Call to Order
1. Minutes of September 17, 2015
2.. Public Input
3. Delegate Vote
4. Re-Entry Protocol
5. Berwick Board Member Resignation
6. NHS Student Report; Kaitlyn Price
7. October 1 Enrollment Data
8. Dates for Board Coffee Sessions
Preliminary Plans for a Coach Summit
B Gym Bleachers
10. Preliminary Plan for a Facility Fee Structure Committee
11. Second Reading of Policies:
IJOC (NR)- School Volunteers
ILD (NR)- Educational Research: Student Submission to Surveys, Analyses, or Evaluations
IMBB (R)- Exemption from Required Instruction
IMD (NR)- Period of Silence
IMDA (NR)- Patriotic Exercises
IMDB (NR)- Flag Display
12. First Reading of Policies
IIJ (NR)- Differential Instruction
IJJ (R)- Instruction and Library Materials Selection
IJJ-E (R)- Citizens Challenge of Educational Media Form
IJO (NR)- External Credits for Community Based Activities
IJOB (NR)- Overnight Field Trips
MSAD #60 Mission Statement
“Our mission is to foster a life-long love of learning, develop responsible decision-makers, teach the essential skills necessary to meet the demands of a changing world, and develop caring and contributing members of a multicultural world.