SCHOOL ADMINISTRATIVE DISTRICT NO. 60
REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
December 3, 2015
Hussey Elementary School
Tour Start Time 6:30pm Meeting Start Time 7:00pm
|1. Communication – The Board of Directors will strengthen communication with the MSAD #60 community.
2. Program Efficacy – The Board of Directors will be informed about the results of new programs and curriculum that have been adopted and new assessments that have been implemented. The Board will determine the potential for continuing support for those curriculums, programs, and assessments.
3. Budget: The Board of Directors will sponsor a district budget that supports and maintains vital programs and services.
4. Board Member Support System – The Board of Directors will promote a system to develop new Board members and support Board member roles.
Call to Order
1. Building Tour
2. Minutes of November 19, 2015
3. Public Input
4. Audit Brief: Superintendent Connolly
5. Legislative Brief; Superintendent Connolly
6. First Reading of Policy
IJO (NR)- External Credits for Community –Based Activities
IMB (NR)- Teaching About Controversial Issues
IMB-R (NR)- Study of Controversial Issues Guidelines
KA (NR)- Civility Policy
KA-1 (NR) District Sporting Event Civility Policy
KBF (R)- Title 1 Parent Involvement
KDE (NR)- Responding to Threats in MSAD #60
7. Retirement, LOA
8. NHS Student Report; Kaitlyn Price
9. Superintendent Report
MSAD #60 Mission Statement
“Our mission is to foster a life-long love of learning, develop responsible decision-makers, teach the essential skills necessary to meet the demands of a changing world, and develop caring and contributing members of a multicultural world.