SCHOOL ADMINISTRATIVE DISTRICT NO. 60
REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
October 29, 2015
Noble High School
North Berwick, Maine
Meeting Start Time 7:00pm
|1. Communication – The Board of Directors will strengthen communication with the MSAD #60 community.
2. Program Efficacy – The Board of Directors will be informed about the results of new programs and curriculum that have been adopted and new assessments that have been implemented. The Board will determine the potential for continuing support for those curriculums, programs, and assessments.
3. Budget: The Board of Directors will sponsor a district budget that supports and maintains vital programs and services.
4. Board Member Support System – The Board of Directors will promote a system to develop new Board members and support Board member roles.
Call to Order
1. Minutes of October 15, 2015
2. Public Input
3. MSBA Update:
Steve and Sue
Beverly and Andrea
4. First Reading of Policy:
- ICB (NR)- Extended School Year Services
- IHBA (R)- Individual Education Plans (IEPs)
- IHBAA (R)- Referral and Use of General Education Interventions
- IHBAA-R (R)- Referral and Use of General Educations- Administrative Procedure
- IHBAC (R)- Child Identification
- IHBAG (NR)- Programming in the least Restrictive Environment
- IHBAL (R)- Grievance Procedure for Persons with Disabilities
- IHBAI- (NR) Special Education Independent Evaluations
- IHBGB (NR)- Special Education Services for Students in Private Schools or Home Schooling
- Second Reading of Policy:
- IIJ (NR)- Differential Instruction
- IJJ (R)- Instruction and Library Materials Selection
- IJJ-E (R)- Citizens Challenge of Educational Media Form
- IJO (NR)- External Credits for Community Based Activities
- IJOB (NR)- Overnight Field Trips
6. Evaluation System Update
- Marshall & Westwood Rubrics
- InTASC Standards
7. NHS Student Report; Kaitlyn Price
8. November 3, 2015 Board Meeting TBD?
MSAD #60 Mission Statement
“Our mission is to foster a life-long love of learning, develop responsible decision-makers, teach the essential skills necessary to meet the demands of a changing world, and develop caring and contributing members of a multicultural world.