SCHOOL ADMINISTRATIVE DISTRICT NO. 60
REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
October 27, 2016
Noble High School
Paul Johnson Library
North Berwick, Maine
Meeting Start Time 7:00pm Meeting End Time 8:30pm
1. Communication – The Board of Directors will strengthen communication with the MSAD #60 community.
2. Program Efficacy – The Board of Directors will be informed about the results of new programs and curriculum that have been adopted and new assessments that have been implemented. The Board will determine the potential for continuing support for those curriculums, programs, and assessments.
3. Budget: The Board of Directors will sponsor a district budget that supports and maintains vital programs and services.
4. Board Member Support System – The Board of Directors will promote a system to develop new Board members and support Board member roles.
Call to Order
- Flag Salute
- Public Input
- Minutes of October 13, 2016
- Student Report
- Budget; Budget Monthly Report and Budget Subcommittee Update
- Board of Director Required Training
- Policies for First Reading 15 minutes
IHD (nr)- Adult/Community Education
IJJ(r)- Instructional and Library Materials Selection
IJJ-E(r)- Citizen’s Challenge of Educational Media Form
JFC(r) – Dropout Prevention Student Withdrawal from School
JICH (r) – Student Substance Abuse
JICH-R (nr) Student Substance Abuse Administrative Procedure
- Policies for Second Reading
GCQC (nr) –Resignation of Staff
IHBAD (nr)-Personnel Development
IHBAE (nr) –Parent Involvement
HBAL (r)- Grievance Procedure for Persons with Disabilities
IHBG (r) Homeschooling
IKF (r)- Graduation Requirement
- GCFB-R (r) – Recruiting and Hiring of Administrative Staff Procedure
- Norm Checker Report Out
MSAD #60 Mission Statement
“Our mission is to foster a lifelong love of learning, develop responsible decision-makers, teach the essential skills necessary to meet the demands of a changing world, and develop a multicultural world.