SCHOOL ADMINISTRATIVE DISTRICT NO. 60
REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
October 15, 2015
Noble Middle School
School Tour 6:30pm & Meeting Start Time7:00pm
|1. Communication – The Board of Directors will strengthen communication with the MSAD #60 community.
2. Program Efficacy – The Board of Directors will be informed about the results of new programs and curriculum that have been adopted and new assessments that have been implemented. The Board will determine the potential for continuing support for those curriculums, programs, and assessments.
3. Budget: The Board of Directors will sponsor a district budget that supports and maintains vital programs and services.
4. Board Member Support System – The Board of Directors will promote a system to develop new Board members and support Board member roles.
Call to Order
- Tour of Noble Middle School
2. Minutes of October 1, 2015
3. Public Input
4. Second Reading of Policy:
IMBB (R)- Exemption from Required Instruction
5. Kindergarten Jumpstart Program Review
6. Math Curriculum Review Date November 2015
7. NHS Student Report; Kaitlyn Price
8. Dates for Coffee Board Coffee Sessions
MSAD #60 Mission Statement
“Our mission is to foster a life-long love of learning, develop responsible decision-makers, teach the essential skills necessary to meet the demands of a changing world, and develop caring and contributing members of a multicultural world.