SCHOOL ADMINISTRATIVE DISTRICT NO. 60
REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
May 5, 2016
Noble High School
Paul Johnson Library
North Berwick, Maine
After District Budget Meeting
|1. Communication – The Board of Directors will strengthen communication with the MSAD #60 community.
2. Program Efficacy – The Board of Directors will be informed about the results of new programs and curriculum that have been adopted and new assessments that have been implemented. The Board will determine the potential for continuing support for those curriculums, programs, and assessments.
3. Budget: The Board of Directors will sponsor a district budget that supports and maintains vital programs and services.
4. Board Member Support System – The Board of Directors will promote a system to develop new Board members and support Board member roles.
Call to Order
- Flag Salute
- Minutes of April 28, 2016
- Public Input
- Employment/Hiring /Resignations/Retirements
- Executive Session Pursuant to 1 M.R.S.A §405(6)(D) Negotiations
- Executive Session Pursuant to 1 M.R.S.A §405(6)(A) Employment of Employee
MSAD #60 Mission Statement
“Our mission is to foster a lifelong love of learning, develop responsible decision-makers, teach the essential skills necessary to meet the demands of a changing world, and develop caring and contributing members of a multicultural world.”