SCHOOL ADMINISTRATIVE DISTRICT NO. 60
REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
March 3, 2016
Noble High School
North Berwick, Maine
Executive Session Start Time 6:00pm Meeting Start Time 7:00pm
|1. Communication – The Board of Directors will strengthen communication with the MSAD #60 community.
2. Program Efficacy – The Board of Directors will be informed about the results of new programs and curriculum that have been adopted and new assessments that have been implemented. The Board will determine the potential for continuing support for those curriculums, programs, and assessments.
3. Budget: The Board of Directors will sponsor a district budget that supports and maintains vital programs and services.
4. Board Member Support System – The Board of Directors will promote a system to develop new Board members and support Board member roles.
Call to Order
- Executive Session Pursuant to 1 M.R.S.A. §405(6) (A) Evaluation of Employee
- Executive Session Pursuant to 1 M.R.S.A §405(6)(A) Employment of Employee
- Flag Salute
- Minutes of February 25, 2016
- Public Input
- Elementary Budget Presentation
- Noble Middle School Budget Presentation
- Noble High School Budget Presentation
- Career and Technical Education Budget Presentation
- Other Instruction Budget Presentation
- Board Discussion; Budget
- NHS Student Report: Kaitlyn Price
****Board Workshop- Program Review Reading Recovery
MSAD #60 Mission Statement
“Our mission is to foster a lifelong love of learning, develop responsible decision-makers, teach the essential skills necessary to meet the demands of a changing world, and develop caring and contributing members of a multicultural world.