SCHOOL ADMINISTRATIVE DISTRICT NO. 60
REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
January 7, 2015
Noble High School
North Berwick, Maine
Executive Session Start Time 6:00pm Meeting Start Time 7:00pm
|1. Communication – The Board of Directors will strengthen communication with the MSAD #60 community.
2. Program Efficacy – The Board of Directors will be informed about the results of new programs and curriculum that have been adopted and new assessments that have been implemented. The Board will determine the potential for continuing support for those curriculums, programs, and assessments.
3. Budget: The Board of Directors will sponsor a district budget that supports and maintains vital programs and services.
4. Board Member Support System – The Board of Directors will promote a system to develop new Board members and support Board member roles.
Call to Order
1. Executive Session Pursuant to 1 M.R.S.A §405(6)(B) Expulsion of Student
2. Executive Session Pursuant to 1 M.R.S.A §405(6)(B) Expulsion of Student
3. Minutes of December 3, 2015 and December 17, 2015
4. Public Input
5. Audit Update
6. District Evaluation Steering Committee update; Andrea, Steve and Sue
7. First Reading of Policy
KLA/JJIBC- Relations with Booster Clubs
KLG- Relations with Law Enforcement Authorities
KLGA- Relations with School Resource officers & Law Enforcement Authorities
KLG-R Resource Officer/ Law Enforcement Administrative Procedure
8. Second Reading
KE- Public Concerns and Complaints
KHB- Advertising in Schools
KHC- Public Distribution of Non-School Martials
KI – Visitors to Schools
KBF- (R) Title 1 Parent Involvement-Table 1/7
KA-1 (NR) New reading District Event Civility Policy
9. CCSA/ YCSA White Paper Board FYI
10. Meeting Jan 14th?
12. NHS Student Report; Kaitlyn Price
13. Draft Calendar
MSAD #60 Mission Statement
“Our mission is to foster a life-long love of learning, develop responsible decision-makers, teach the essential skills necessary to meet the demands of a changing world, and develop caring and contributing members of a multicultural world.