SCHOOL ADMINISTRATIVE DISTRICT NO. 60
REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
February 3, 2016
Noble High School
North Berwick, Maine
Executive Session Start Time 6:00 pm Meeting Start Time 7:00pm
|1. Communication – The Board of Directors will strengthen communication with the MSAD #60 community.
2. Program Efficacy – The Board of Directors will be informed about the results of new programs and curriculum that have been adopted and new assessments that have been implemented. The Board will determine the potential for continuing support for those curriculums, programs, and assessments.
3. Budget: The Board of Directors will sponsor a district budget that supports and maintains vital programs and services.
4. Board Member Support System – The Board of Directors will promote a system to develop new Board members and support Board member roles.
Call to Order
1. Executive Session Pursuant to 1 M.R.S.A.§405(6)(A) Employment of Officials
2. Flag Salute
3. Minutes of January 21, 2016
4. Public Input
5. First Reading of Policy
JLCDA- Medical Marijuana in Schools
6. Second Reading of Policy
KB(F)- Title I Parent Involvement
7. Superintendent Budget Overview
8. System Administrative Budget Presentation
9. Student Staff Support Presentation; Technology, Professional Development, Nursing, Guidance, Library
10. Adult Education
11. Debt Service
12. NHS Student Report: Kaitlyn Price
13. Hiring/ Resignation/ Retirement
MSAD #60 Mission Statement
“Our mission is to foster a life-long love of learning, develop responsible decision-makers, teach the essential skills necessary to meet the demands of a changing world, and develop caring and contributing members of a multicultural world.