SCHOOL ADMINISTRATIVE DISTRICT NO. 60
REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
December 17, 2015
Mary Hurd School
North Berwick, Maine
Tour Start Time 6:30 pm Meeting Start Time 7:00pm
|1. Communication – The Board of Directors will strengthen communication with the MSAD #60 community.
2. Program Efficacy – The Board of Directors will be informed about the results of new programs and curriculum that have been adopted and new assessments that have been implemented. The Board will determine the potential for continuing support for those curriculums, programs, and assessments.
3. Budget: The Board of Directors will sponsor a district budget that supports and maintains vital programs and services.
4. Board Member Support System – The Board of Directors will promote a system to develop new Board members and support Board member roles.
Call to Order
- Minutes of December 3, 2015
- Public Input
- Board Member Mentorship
- York County Substitute Pay
- Food Service Inventory List
- First Reading of Policy
KE (NR)- Public Concerns and Complaints
KHB (NR)- Advertising in Schools
KHC (NR)- Public Distribution of Non-School Materials
KI (NR) – Visitors to Schools
KA (NR)- (New Reading) Civility Policy
8. Second Reading
IJO (NR)- External Credits for Community Based Activities
IMB (NR)- Teaching about Controversial Issues
IMB-R (NR)- Study of Controversial Issues Guidelines
KA (NR)- Civility
KA-1 (NR)- District Sporting Event Civility Policy
KDE (NR)-Responding to Threats in MSAD #60
IHBAC (R)- Child Identification
IHBAA-R (R)- Grievance Procedure for Persons with Disabilities
9. Building Based Administrative Structure
11. NHS Student Report; Kaitlyn Price
12. Budget Delivery- Electronic or Paper
13. Board Representation on Administrative Contract Negotiations
MSAD #60 Mission Statement
“Our mission is to foster a life-long love of learning, develop responsible decision-makers, teach the essential skills necessary to meet the demands of a changing world, and develop caring and contributing members of a multicultural world.